Monday, January 14, 2008

week 1

Title:Me,myself and I


My name is Nuratiqah binti Roslan.I live in D76 kampung melayu sri kundang,rawang.I am 19 years old.I was born on 24 november 1989 at Kuala Lumpur,hospital.A girl in my family and amongst the eldest second of the fourth children.I love many favourite food and drink.Amongst is the chicken rice,fried chicken,mee bandung and fried rice.Beside for drink I do like fresh orange,sirap,soya bean and mineral water. I do like many colour and as for my favourite is blue,green,white and black.My hobbies due to the free and laisure hours is that I would like to read novel especially love novel.In order to release my tension,I will like to outing jogging and playing game with my friend.

As for my SPM, the result is not good is just "cukup makan".I envolied to Kolej Poly - Tech Mara,Bangi to further my studies.I was offered to Diploma in acountancy.Beside,I being able to score my SPM because at that time offer of fuew.Further more,there are dream seem pare the my through out of my life.Due to hardship.I'm hasitate to pray to god for his bleesing.I keep to my heart that things will be neckoned within of times.I hope that I have the brave enough to face the reality found on going of life.

No comments: