Sunday, January 20, 2008

week : 5

Title : THINGS ABOUT MYSELF THAT I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE

Every people don’t to invent that perfect. Somebody must have weakness. For my weakness and I would like to change is I want to be a good person because olden I always intimidate by bullying my friend and now I want disabuse and I promise don’t bully my friend.

After than, I want to change my emotional that easily angered to be cool and always think a positive. Beside that, I want to change my personality, if olden I doesn’t to dressy and I want to change myself that I always lazy to do homework and something and I want to be a good person and always finish my thing for homework and something.

Such as, olden in the school I very shy person and I would like to change to be a strong and dope myself for beside many people.

3 comments:

Zul Fathi a.k.a ZeoMatsuka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zul Fathi a.k.a ZeoMatsuka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zul Fathi a.k.a ZeoMatsuka said...

Hey ya'all...pls do visit my blog page..dun forget to leave some comment before ya'all leave...u can go to my page by clicking on my name ya'all will navigate automaticaly to my page =)