Monday, January 14, 2008

week 2

Title: My family

I have a big family.I have father,mother,brother and two younger brother.My father's name is Roslan bin Mohd Habeb.He is 47 years old.He was born on 9 December 1961 at Muar,Johor,Hospital.Now,he work in firm at Subang Jaya as architect.Everyday,he work hard to support my family.I love my father very much.

My mother's name is Sarah binti Ibrahim.She is 43 years old.She was born on 6 June 1965 at Raub,Hospital.She is housewife.Everyday,she cook for my family.I am very found my mother's cooking because its very delicious.My brother's name is Ahmad Luqman Syafie bin Roslan.He is having very long name.He is 20 years old.He was born 14 November 1988 at Kuantan,Hospital.Now, he was offered and study at University Sains Islam Malaysia.He also doing the degree in accounting.

I have two younger brother's.Elderly is Ismael bin Roslan.He is 15 years old.He was born on 28 Febuary 1995 at Kuantan,Hospital.He is studies in Sekolah Menengah Agama Dato' Klana Petra Maamor,Ampangan,Seremban.Now,He will be sitting for the PMR.My youngest brother's is Muhammad Salleh bin Roslan.He is 11 years old.He was born on 10 October 1997 at KUSTA,Sungai Buloh,Hospital.He is studies at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Kundang.He is in standard 5.

That all about my family,I do love my parents because they understand what I want and what I feel.Moreover, I really do love my mother's cooking especially the"sambal tumis".

No comments: