Monday, January 14, 2008

week 3

Title: My hometown

Let me tell you about my hometown.I live in Sri Kundang within the city of Sungai Buloh.The village compoising many of race such as malay,indian and chinese.They are friendly and helpfulness.I felt so lucky to live with many races within the neighbourhood as small be able to know the culture and its tradition.


Beside than at my hometown,there is a shopping complex the people usually want for shopping.The shopping complex names is The Store.There are many product being display at The Store.The Store is amongst the biggest building the city itself.


About of that,at the Sri Kundang there is also a lake.A lake we called as Blue Lake.In the lake there are many fish.Many people go to the lake for fishing.There are also riding jet sking.Within the lake there are many activity view of the recreation and landscape as a country of the security of the lake.Many people go to the lake doing evening for jogging,walking and also there are people do site seeing.

No comments: